At AIM we carry out tools for computer simulations that allow traffic to be modelled at “micro” level (detailed studies that allow the analysis of individual vehicle movements in urban and non-urban areas) and at “macro” level (flow studies located in large scale road networks).
Different models allow the definition of traffic in real terms or a prediction of traffic in road networks using vehicle flow calculations, level of congestion, level of service, average delay time, maximum queue length and average queue length.
AIM has licences for the following programs:
– PTV Vision Planning & Simulation – Size D
– VISUM (Macrosimulació de tráfico)
– VISSIM (Microsimulación de tráfico)
– AIMSUN – Transport Simulation Systems TSS
– TransCAD Standard ( v.4.8 ) – Calliper Corporation